runtime performance statistics in java.util.concurrent

runtime performance statistics in java.util.concurrent

peterspaz
Greetings,

Are there are runtime performance statistics available within java.util.concurrent? I've looked through the code and documentation, but only found limited stats enabled by COLLECT_STATS for FJTaskRunner.

I am looking for normal queueing level statistics that would tell me the average queue length, service time, and wait time over a sample period.

How do people investigate potential runtime problems where using these methods could cause locking and syncronization problems? Please advise.

Regards,
Peter