(no subject)

Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men

The difference with a bounded queue is that the item from the bounded queue will be removed and that isn`t what I want. A lot of readers may use the item that is in the container, but they don`t remove it. Only when I set the item to null, the item will be removed and all request for an item value will result in a block (untill an item is available again).

So a BlockingQueue looks a lot like it.. But there is a difference.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter
Veentjer
Anchor Men Interactive Solutions – duidelijk in zakelijke internetoplossingen

Praediniussingel 41
9711 AE Groningen

T: 050-3115222
F: 050-5891696