jdk9 split

Doug Lea

As promised for a while, we split jdk8 vs jdk9 sources in jsr166 CVS;
jdk-9+111 with initial jigsaw support makes it impractical to do
otherwise from here on out.

The concurrency-interest page has updated links and instructions.
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html

Note that if you have been using -Xbootclasspath/p:jsr166.jar,
you will need to instead get jsr166.jar, then jar xf jsr166.jar,
then run java with -Xpatch:jsr166 (using full paths as needed).

Similarly to what we've done in the past, we will keep jdk8-compatible
files in src/jdk8 reconciled with jdk9 updates when possible, at least
until jdk9 release. These still include jdk8 versions of jdk9 additions
(Flow, SubmissionPublisher, CompletableFuture updates), that
you can run on jdk8 with -Xbootclasspath/p:jsr166.jar

You can also get the full source tar.gz, and follow instructions in
build.xml (http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166.tar.gz?view=tar)
There seem to be some glitches with jdk9-jigsaw in jdk-9+111,
including a javadoc problem we temporarily worked around by
posting the jdk8 version of API docs until this is fixed.

Thanks as always to Martin for carrying out most of the logistics.