jdk9 preview packaging

Doug Lea

For the past three JDK releases, we've packaged up preliminary
versions of new classes separately (jsr166{x,y,e}) to allow
use with current releases before integrating into OpenJDK.
But there's less motivation for doing this these days.

So our current plans are to update them directly in our
main repository, that can be used in JDK8/9 by getting
   http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/jsr166/dist/jsr166.jar
and then running with -Xbootclasspath/p:jsr166.jar

We also plan to more frequently integrate into OpenJDK9.

As mentioned before, the main planned j.u.c additions for JDK9
are Async utilities for CompletableFutures, CompletionStages,
and tie-ins to async-io, timers, and reactive-stream APIs.
More about these soon.