concurrency package

kshitija Apte
Hey there,
       I just came across this technology.
We(My company) are currently using jdk1.4.2.
Concurrency requires 1.5 or next versions right?
Is there any way that we can get only concurrency package w/o upgrading jdk?
I heard/read Sun is giving the only concurrency package.
 Could you please add anything to this?Or can anyone suggest the correct option?
Thanks in advance
Really appreciated
Regards..
Kshitija

Yahoo! Mail

Re: concurrency package

Dawid Kurzyniec
kshitija Apte wrote:

> Hey there,
>        I just came across this technology.
> We(My company) are currently using jdk1.4.2.
> Concurrency requires 1.5 or next versions right?
> Is there any way that we can get only concurrency package w/o
> upgrading jdk?
> I heard/read Sun is giving the only concurrency package.
>  Could you please add anything to this?Or can anyone suggest the
> correct option?
> Thanks in advance
> Really appreciated

This is what you need: