Top selling book at JavaOne

Brian Goetz
The top selling book at JavaOne this year was Java Concurrency in
Practice!  For those of you who have asked, Amazon should have their
stock in a week or two.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321349601/ref=nosim/none0b69

Congrats also to Josh, who wrote or co-wrote three of the top four
selling books at the show (JCiP, Puzzlers, EJ).

Re: Top selling book at JavaOne

Alexandru Popescu ☀
Congrats Brian!

Hope to get my hands on it quite soon :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

InfoQ.com Architect

On 5/19/06, Brian Goetz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The top selling book at JavaOne this year was Java Concurrency in
> Practice!  For those of you who have asked, Amazon should have their
> stock in a week or two.
>
>    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321349601/ref=nosim/none0b69
>
> Congrats also to Josh, who wrote or co-wrote three of the top four
> selling books at the show (JCiP, Puzzlers, EJ).

Re: Top selling book at JavaOne

Craig Mattocks
On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:17:14 -0400 Brian Goetz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The top selling book at JavaOne this year was Java Concurrency in
> Practice!  For those of you who have asked, Amazon should have their
> stock in a week or two.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321349601/ref=nosim/none0b69

Finally shipping!

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com: