Thread Join method

Nitin chaudhary
[changed subject]

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Nitin chaudhary <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Concurrency Experts,

It might be a stupid question but I am unable to understand the behaviour of join Method.

Attached two program 1 program 'JoinExample' in line number 24, calling  join on thread t and waits until thread t finishes. Program finishes well.

But in Example Second 'NoVisibility' Line number 13, my Reader thread got stuck and it seems like halt for ever. It should call a loop second time but it did not. If possible kindly do let me know the reason.

Thank you in advance and pardon my English.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar
#:+91 9654151525

--