The Great jsr166 openjdk9 integration is over!

The Great jsr166 openjdk9 integration is over!

Martin Buchholz-3
(Almost) all the latest good stuff from Doug's jsr166 CVS repository has been merged into openjdk9 (JEP 266).  We're very close to "no known bugs".  Thanks to everyone who helped!

Another minor round of bug fixing will follow.

We will probably try to switch from use of Unsafe to use of Varhandles, which will in turn introduce a requirement for jsr166 files in src/main to run with jdk9 only (today they can run on jdk8), so we will probably have a "branch" in CVS that will continue to run on jdk8.