Task framework demo programs in JDK 5.0

Unmesh joshi
Hi,

I was going through Fork/Join demo programs in util.concurrent. Are these
samples available for JDK 5.0 version of util.concurrent?

Thanks,
Unmesh

Re: Task framework demo programs in JDK 5.0

Doug Lea
Unmesh joshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was going through Fork/Join demo programs in util.concurrent. Are
> these samples available for JDK 5.0 version of util.concurrent?

This still runs on Java SE5, but creating a nicer version that is
integrated with j.u.c.Executors etc and takes advantage
of lower-level support to run faster is still on the todo list.

(I'm trying to get usd to the new naming conventions
"JDK1.5" -> "J2SE5.0" -> "Java SE5".)