Re: PriorityQueue

Martin Buchholz-3
[+ concurrency-interest]
Ask on the concurrency-interest mailing list.
jdk9-dev moved to cc:

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Brett Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
To whom this may concern,
I apologize in advance if this isn't the correct place to ask something
like this, but I am interested in suggesting an addition to the
PriorityQueue class (namely adding a constructor that takes a Collection
and a Comparator), and want to know the correct channel to go through.

-Brett Bernstein

Re: PriorityQueue

Martin Buchholz-3

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Martin Buchholz <[hidden email]> wrote:

jdk9-dev moved to cc:

Err ... bcc

Fwd: PriorityQueue

Brett Bernstein