RE: NullPointerException after removing alltasks from a ThreadPoolExecutor

RE: NullPointerException after removing alltasks from a ThreadPoolExecutor

Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men
You shouldn't use Threads but use runnable`s. The ThreadPoolExecutor has is own pool of thread (hence the name).

I don't know the cause of the NullPointerException.

Re: NullPointerException after removing alltasks from a ThreadPoolExecutor

Norman Elton
Thanks for the follow-up. The "tThread" naming was actually a
misnomer. In the implementation, it's a Runnable, not a thread.

As far as the NullPointerException, Doug Lea just responded offline
(perhaps there's a list post coming soon) pointing to...

Thanks all,

Norman