Java Concurrency in Practice goes to press

Java Concurrency in Practice goes to press

Brian Goetz
I am pleased to announce that Java Concurrency in Practice has gone to
press, and printed books should be available by the JavaOne conference
in less than a month.  (Amazon is still saying July, but I suspect they
will be shipping copies before then.)

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321349601/ref=nosim/none0b69