JSR166X gone?

Andrew Lentvorski
Has the stuff in JSR166X migrated to some other, possibly official package?

I can't seem to find the jar for it anymore in the CVS repository.

Thanks,
-a

Re: JSR166X gone?

Doug Lea
Andrew Lentvorski wrote:
> Has the stuff in JSR166X migrated to some other, possibly official package?
>
> I can't seem to find the jar for it anymore in the CVS repository.

Sorry, this was just a mechanical error on my part. I need to swap
around various settings to build Tiger vs Mustang versions whenever
regenerating public javadocs and jars and sometimes get it wrong without
noticing. The jsr166x.jar should be in its usual place now.

On the larger question though, yes, the NavigableMaps and Deques in
jsr166x are still slated to be included in Mustang. Integrating them
into Sun builds is taking longer than planned, but they should be
in the java.net Mustang snapshots sometime.

Re: JSR166X gone?

Alexandru Popescu ☀
#: Doug Lea changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  8/1/2005 2:11 AM :#

> Andrew Lentvorski wrote:
>> Has the stuff in JSR166X migrated to some other, possibly official package?
>>
>> I can't seem to find the jar for it anymore in the CVS repository.
>>

> Sorry, this was just a mechanical error on my part. I need to swap
> around various settings to build Tiger vs Mustang versions whenever
> regenerating public javadocs and jars and sometimes get it wrong without
> noticing. The jsr166x.jar should be in its usual place now.

:alex |.::the_mindstorm::.|