Flow JavaDoc example not updated to forbid request(0)

Flow JavaDoc example not updated to forbid request(0)

Dávid Karnok
Hi,

Java 9 b180:

In java.util.concurrent.Flow lines 88-92, n == 0 is ignored but it should be signalling the same IllegalArgumentException the n < 0 does (as it was discussed on the Reactive-Streams issue list).

The same mistake is present in the JSR166 CVS:

(I guess JDK 9 being in release-candidate will not permit such nicety javadoc changes, oh well.)

David Karnok

Re: Flow JavaDoc example not updated to forbid request(0)

Doug Lea
On 08/02/2017 08:32 AM, Dávid Karnok wrote:

> In java.util.concurrent.Flow lines 88-92, n == 0 is ignored but it
> should be signalling the same IllegalArgumentException the n < 0 does

Thanks! Sorry that no one spotted this.

> (I guess JDK 9 being in release-candidate will not permit such nicety
> javadoc changes, oh well.)

Probably not, but there will be the usual periodic update releases.