Final call for survey participation

Margaret Wojcicki

As mentioned in previous posts, I am conducting a survey on V&V of concurrent programs (available at: http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~wojcicki/practitioner_survey/VVquest.html).  I have had 15 participants so far and I am very grateful for everyone’s submissions and the input I have received on the survey.  I have found your comments invaluable to my research.

The goal of the survey is to get responses from at least 30 participants, because the data will be used in the write up of a related paper.  To achieve this goal I have delayed the final day of data collection to the 3rd of April, 2006.   I need an additional 15 participants to reach my desired response amount for the survey, so if you have not had a chance to fill in the survey I would greatly appreciate it if you would spare 5-15 minutes of your time to do so.  If you know someone who would be willing to participate, please pass the survey information on to them.

Thank you all once again.

Best wishes,

Maggie

Re: Final call for survey participation

Doug Lea
Margaret Wojcicki wrote:
> As mentioned in previous posts, I am conducting a survey on V&V of
> concurrent programs (available at:
> http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~wojcicki/practitioner_survey/VVquest.html).
>  I have had 15 participants so far and I am very grateful for everyone’s
> submissions and the input I have received on the survey.  I have found
> your comments invaluable to my research.

There are over 500 subscribers on this list. All but 15 of you
should be feeling very guilty for not helping out a student
trying to find out how to improve QA support that might eventually
benefit you :-)

Maybe this prod will make at least another 15 of you feel
just enough more guilty to take a few minutes to
fill out this questionaire.

-Doug