Change summaries

Doug Lea

Courtesy of Martin Buchholz (the main Sun engineer responsible for
juva.util.*), we now have a mechanically updated summary of all
bugs and RFEs related to JSR166 stuff for Mustang. See the revised
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/post-tiger.html
which now mostly just points to this summary. (Note that many
of these are for java.util collections, and are listed because they
may impact java.util.concurrent collection implementations and
subclasses.)

If you are interested in spec/javadoc details, see
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/wwwtmp/jsr166/jsr166.html
that provides very helpful side-by-side comparisons of changes.
Note though that it is a snapshot of in-progess changes that doesn't
perfectly correspond either to our main javadocs (at
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/jsr166/dist/docs/)
or to ones fully committed into Mustang builds.