Asynchronous event processing in Java

Ionut
Hello All,

   I am searching for asynchronous event processing APIs in Java. Up to this point I found/used the CompletableFuture / Future and they seem a good fit, but I am wondering if there might be other alternatives I am not aware of.

Can you pls share other Java APIs in regards to asynch event processing ?

Thanks
Ionut

Re: Asynchronous event processing in Java

Ionut
Hi All,

  Any thoughts on this?
Btw, I am refering to standard Java API, not any 3rd party lib.

Thanks

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 8:21, Ionut