A typo in the javadoc for java.util.concurrent.Phaser

A typo in the javadoc for java.util.concurrent.Phaser

JSR166 Concurrency mailing list
While reading the javadoc for java.util.concurrent.Phaser I noticed a
tiny little typo.

"...Progress is ensured if the pool's parallelismLevel can accommodate
the maximum number of simultaneously blocked parties..."

Nowhere else in the j.u.c is "parallelism" or "parallelism level"
referred to as parallelismLevel (which itself looks like a parameter
name).

I guess it should've been

"...Progress is ensured if the pool's parallelism level can
accommodate the maximum number of simultaneously blocked parties..."

unless I miss something.

Thanks,
-Pavel

Re: A typo in the javadoc for java.util.concurrent.Phaser

JSR166 Concurrency mailing list
Thanks!

I agree; your wording improvement will appear in a future openjdk commit.